SooperPodcast #190: Requiem For A Constitutionalist… with Matt Dawson and Jessica Heddings
This week we have a very somber podcast as we remember the great defender of the Constitution, Antonin Scalia. Or at least, I DO. My degenerate fellows Jessica Heddings pines after John Kasich and Matt passes out drunk. Rest in peace, Antonin.
If the podcast player doesn’t pop up below, click the image above, and if you’re blind, then click HERE instead.
Please comment, *like*, and tweet our podcast if you like it, or even if you don’t.
Read the stories we talked about on this podcast here:
- Trump Spox SNEERS About Cruz’s Support Of Reagan To Defend Donald’s Support Of Planned Parenthood!!
- Trump Wrote WMDs In Iraq Were A Threat A YEAR Before Bush Was Prez!
- ‘I Don’t Approve Of Killing Animals’ – Trump Against Hunting In 2012, Says He’ll Protect 2nd Amendment Now?
- The Best Story About Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, From A U.S. Marine…
- Trump Completely Changes ‘Bush Lied!’ Answer To EXACT Same Question To EXACT Same Anchor 12 Hours Apart
- Trump’s Only Retweet After The GOP Debate Just Happened To Be A Nazi Supporter!
- If Trump’s Opponents Don’t Bring Up His SCOTUS Fave At The Debate, They Don’t Want To Beat Him…
Opening song from Soundtrack to Idiocracy: Nuevos Tiempos by Pueblo Cafe
Now Available on Stitcher!!